A "user" refers to any individual, apart from the site operators and owners, who loads any material to or from the OurSpace server. A "member" is someone who has opened an account with OurSpace. All members are site "users". More specifically:
- The opinions, expressed and posted on this site, do not reflect the opinions of the OurSpace website, its employees, or its sponsors. They are only the opinions of the platform’s users. OurSpace does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or reliability of any material posted by Users. OurSpace is a quasi-blog site and is not responsible for the content loaded by its members on the site. It cannot monitor all site content due to the sheer volume of member submissions; however OurSpace will seriously take into account any complaint and review all legitimate complaints.
- If any operation uses a trademark, this trademark is the property of its owner and must be used with permission.
- OurSpace is not responsible for the conduct of its users and members. OurSpace cannot monitor all site content but will periodically review sample content.
- Users are not allowed to use our services in any manner that violates the law.
- OurSpace cannot guarantee that a user's post will forever be available on this site.
- OurSpace is not responsible for any damages caused by our services. All our services are provided without any warranties.
- OurSpace is not responsible for any damages caused by an outage of our services.
- OurSpace reserve the right to remove any post/content or delete a user's account at our own discretion, anytime. OurSpace reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Web site for violating our TOU or the law.
- OurSpace reserves the right to shut down this website or any of its services with no prior notice and no explanation.
- Users of our system must abide to the conditions set out in this disclaimer in order to use our system. Use of our system implies acceptance of this disclaimer.
- We reserve the right to edit the disclaimer at any time without any notice.
- We do not endorse or maintain a position regarding any political candidate, political group, or cause. Use of our service is open to anyone regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin, or political beliefs.
- Optional demographic information may be available to authors.
- OurSpace reserve the right to close ANY discussion issue at any time.
- OurSpace in its absolute discretion may release member contact and other identifying details to third parties without notice to the member. This clause may be invoked, for example, when OurSpace forms an opinion that the release of such information is fair, equitable or may help in a legitimate legal investigation, criminal or civil.
- THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE PROTECTIONS AFFORDED BY THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT LAWS TO BLOG SITES AGAINST CLAIMS FOR LIBEL OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH INFRINGEMENTS IN RELATION TO MATERIALS UPLOADED BY MEMBERS. REDRESS AGAINST MEMBER CONTENT LIES WITH DIRECT CLAIMS AGAINST MEMBERS/AUTHORS, NOT THIS WEBSITE.